Sin to Win During the 7 Lively Sins Promotion
Monday, August 7 2017
Hi-res images of Maryland Live! Casino are available to members of the media, group sales and hotel representatives, and tour/meeting planners by email request only. Please note that these images are not available to private individuals for personal use.
Requests should include full contact information - including name, organization, phone and email - and the purpose for which the photos will be used. Incomplete requests will not be considered.
Sin to Win More Than $350,000 in Prizes Through August During the 7th Lively Sins Promotion at Live! Casino & Hotel
A Live! Twist on the “Seven Deadly Sins” Features Weekly Themed Prize Giveaways and “Lusty” Appearances by Australia’s THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER and THE LALAS Burlesque Show
Live! Casino & Hotel is raising the temperature in the final days of summer with an invitation to Live! Rewards Cardmembers to indulge in the “Seven Deadly Sins” for the chance to win more than $350,000 in cash and prizes.
Through August, weekly drawings and special surprise appearances during the 7 LIVELY SINS PROMOTION will follow the themes of PRIDE, WRATH, SLOTH, GREED, GLUTTONY, ENVY and LUST.
A grand prize will be awarded every Friday and Saturday:
- PRIDE (Thursday, August 3 & Friday, August 4) gives guests the opportunity to watch NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal go head-to-head with the Chairman of the Cordish Companies, David Cordish, in a free-throw competition Thursday night. Friday, guests can win season tickets to their favorite local sports team, as well as a trip to Major League Baseball spring training and tickets to a game.
- WRATH (Saturday, August 5) includes a giveaway of a 1920’s classic mob car and signed merchandise.
- SLOTH (Friday, August 11) will bring one lucky winner maid service for a year, along with prizes for pampering at the Four Seasons Spa, a trip to Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona, and 10 La-Z-Boy chairs.
- GREED (Saturday, August 12) is all about the green, with $35,000 in cash up for grabs.
- GLUTTONY (Friday, August 18) invites guests to indulge in all things culinary, including a food and wine tour of Italy; and a “white flag” dinner for 10 with Live! Executive Chef Ed Evans, who will bring dish after dish of his first-class cuisine until the flag waves in surrender!
- ENVY (Saturday, August 19) will make everyone jealous with a grand prize $25,000 luxury travel experience, and two chances to be a Chairman Card holder for a year and enjoy all the perks and benefits of the high rolling crowd.
- LUST (Friday, August 25) will tempt guests with an appearance by burlesque group The Lalas, Australia’s hottest male export-- Thunder from Down Under, tickets to a Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and a trip to the Hedonism adult resort. Thunder from Down Under perform Thursday, August 24 at 9 p.m., Friday, August 25 at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, August 26 at 8:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Tickets for all shows are $25. The Lalas perform Friday night only at 10:00 p.m. Tickets are $25.
- WINNERS CHOICE (Saturday, August 26) wraps up the month with a night where the winner picks the prize!
For more information on how to enter and a full schedule of appearances, visit www.livecasinohotel.com or stop by the Live! Rewards Club on the casino floor.
About Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
Coming soon – the new flagship luxury Live! Hotel, scheduled to open 1st Quarter 2018. Now open – the new Live! Lofts boutique hotel. Live! Casino & Hotel is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country, located in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor, just off I-95, Route 100 and the B/W Parkway at Arundel Mills. Open 24/7, Live! Casino features more than 200 live action table games, including a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms. The property offers world-class dining and entertainment, including the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; Morty’s Delicatessen, a traditional New York-style deli; Luk Fu, serving authentic Asian cuisine; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood Express; and the multi-station Live! Buffet. Two new eateries include 8 at Luk Fu, featuring sushi and sashimi; and En Vivo, with classic varieties of soft tacos and burritos. A sizzling nightlife, including nightly entertainment at Live! Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the Live! experience. Enjoy secure covered parking with valet service and a free self-park garage with Park Assist® and direct elevator access to the casino floor. Live! Hotel will feature 310 luxury guest rooms, along with a lively bar and entertainment scene, a day spa and salon, an event center, and meeting facilities. Live! Lofts boutique hotel is located just minutes from the casino and open while renovations are underway. For reservations, call 443-445-2929. Live! Casino & Hotel is owned and operated by a company that is affiliated with The Cordish Companies. Call 855-5MD-LIVE (855-563-5483); or visit Marylandlivecasino.com or LiveCasino.social. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For employment opportunities, visit www.jobsatlivecasinohotel.com.
About The Cordish Companies
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately-held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Commercial Real Estate; Coworking Spaces; Entertainment Districts; Gaming; Hotels; International Development; Private Equity; Residential; Restaurants; and Sports-Anchored Developments. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located. Prime examples are The Cordish Companies’ prominent role in the redevelopment of Baltimore’s world famous Inner Harbor; Philadelphia, PA; Atlantic City, NJ; Charleston, SC; Houston, TX; Louisville, KY; Kansas City, MO and St. Louis, MO. In addition, The Cordish Companies has developed and operates multiple highly acclaimed entertainment destinations throughout the United States which welcome over 50 million visitors per year and are the most visited destinations in their respective regions. Over the generations, The Cordish Companies has remained true to the family’s core values of quality, entrepreneurial spirit, long-term personal relationships and integrity. As a testimony to the long-term vision of its family leadership, The Cordish Companies still owns and manages virtually every business it has created. For more information visit www.cordish.com or follow us on Twitter.
“The Cordish Companies,” “The Cordish Company” and “Cordish” are trademarks used under license by independent corporations, legal liability companies and partnerships (“Cordish Entities”). Each Cordish Entity is a separate, single-purpose legal entity that is solely responsible for its obligations and liabilities. No common operations or financial interdependency, and no intermingling of assets or liabilities of the Cordish Entities exists, or should be deemed to exist, as a result of the potential common reference to multiple independent entities operating under the names “Cordish,” “The Cordish Companies” or “The Cordish Company” here or elsewhere.