Date: Saturday, September 7
Time: 1:00PM - 7:00PM
Location: Parking Lot Near Live! Hotel
$10 for General Admission Online (includes one drink coupon)
$15 for General Admission At The Door (includes one drink coupon)
Drink Coupons sold on site
$5 Per Coupon
5 Coupons for $20
Quit adulting for the day and get back to your roots
Meet the people who actually make your favorite beer! Brew Masters from each brewery will be available throughout the day to meet and talk beer with you! Find out exactly how your favorite beer is crafted and what makes their craft beer stand out from the rest.
Start out the afternoon with Namasté and Rosé wine yoga class hosted by Lauren of YogaWorks Severna Park. Then frolic through our adult playground featuring a mechanical shark ride, surf board riding, grand slammer game, human bowling, jousting, beer pong tables, corn hole, and more.
When hunger calls, stop by our food truck line-up and nosh on the region’s best food trucks featuring homemade ice cream sandwiches to Mexican street corn and everything in between. Thirsty? No worries. Beer, wine, specialty cocktails and crushes as well as non-alcoholic beverages are available to quench any thirst. Shop handpicked artisan vendors and crafters while jamming to the tunes of Higher Hands, Jah Works, and a special guest DJ.
At The Playground (Included In Admission):
- Namasté and Rosé (wine yoga class)
- Shark attack simulator
- Surfboard ride
- Grand Slammer game
- Human bowling game
- Gladiator jousting game
- Plus yard games and other activities!
Five Bars (Drink Tickets Available For Purchase):
- Beer Bar
- Jameson Whiskey Bar
- Mixed Drink Bar featuring vodka and rum cocktails
- Casa Carmen Winery - Wine Tent
- Call Bar with local beer and cocktails
- Beer/Wine - One Coupon
- Liquor Drinks - Two Coupons
Musical Performances By:
- Higher Hands & Friends - Presenting a Funk/Soul/Gogo set
- Jah Works
- a special guest DJ
- Pablo's Toc Os (Mexican cuisine)
- Anegada Delights (Caribbean cuisine)
- Blendabowl (Acai bowls)
- MaKin' Corn (Mexican street corn)
- Reba's Funnel Cake (funnel cakes)
- Craving Potato Factory (specialty loaded baked potatoes)
- Cream Cruiser (homemade ice cream sandwiches)
- Dough Boy Fresh Pretzel Co. (fresh soft pretzels)
- Dcac Eatz (Vegan cuisine)
- WOLO (BBQ)
- CRAFT VENDORS:
- The Teal Antler Mobile Boutique
- Balti' Marons
- Crafty Couple Birdhouses
- CBD Hemptress
- and more!
THIS FESTIVAL IS 21+. NO EXCEPTIONS.